TIA Wireless Testing
Keystone Compliance is an ISO-17025 accredited test lab whose test reports are recognized around the world. Our experienced engineers have the knowledge, equipment, and resources to provide the wireless compliance testing manufacturers need.
Wireless RF testing evaluates electrical products that are intended to be operated using wireless technologies. This includes technologies such as Bluetooth, WiFi, Thread, or Zigbee. For more information about the TIA wireless testing, please visit the links below.
- Project 25 Digital C4FM/CQPSK Transceiver Measurement Methods
- TIA-102.CAAA-E Part 24 Testing of Personal Communications Services
- TIA-102.CAAA-E Part 25 Testing of Satellite Communications
- TIA-102.CAAA-E Part 27 Testing of Miscellaneous Wireless Communications Services
- TIA-102.CAAA-E Part 30 Testing of Upper Microwave Flexible Use Service
- TIA-102.CAAA-E Part 74 Testing of Auxiliary, Special Broadcast, and Other Program Distributional Services
- TIA-102.CAAA-E Part 90 Testing of Private Land Mobile Radio Services
- TIA-102.CAAA-E Part 95 Testing of Personal Radio Services
- TIA-102.CAAA-E Part 97 Testing of Amateur Radio Services
- TIA-102.CAAA-E Part 101 Testing of Fixed Microwave Services