|Icing & Freezing Rain|
|Wind & Rain|
Keystone Compliance is a fully-compliant climatics testing lab with the expertise and experience to assist manufacturers in meeting their regulatory compliance needs. What differentiates Keystone Compliance from other EMC labs are its staff, technical capabilities, facility and equipment.
Staff: Keystone Compliance is an accredited laboratory with a staff of engineers and report writers with the technical expertise to meet testing requirements with thoroughness, accuracy and efficiency. The staff at Keystone focuses on proactive communication with the customer. Our engineers understand the importance of providing technical feedback and detailed reports with quick turnaround times. Our goal is to expedite the testing process with positive results for the customer.
Technical Capabilities: Keystone Compliance’s specific climatics testing capabilities include, but are not limited to, testing to the following standards; AREMA, CENELEC, EN 61373, IEC, IP Code, ISTA, MIL-STD 202, MIL-STD 750, MIL-STD 810, MIL-STD 883 and RTCA-DO 160.
Facility: Customer comfort is a priority of Keystone Compliance. The facility is a 20,300 sq. ft. building completely renovated in 2011, located on a three-acre campus. The lab space is brightly lit, temperature controlled and features a spacious customer lounge with individual workstations, WiFi and numerous other amenities.
Equipment: Our climatics lab is highlighted by the following equipment:
- One walk-in environmental chamber that has temperature and humidity. Inside dimensions are 12’ wide by 15’ deep by 10’ tall with a 9’ tall by 8’ wide door.
- One walk-in environmental chamber that can reach limits of -70 to +100°C. It’s inside dimensions are 5’ wide by 7’ deep by 7’10” tall. The chamber is cooled with 30 hp compressors for fast temperature transitions.
- Six reach-in environmental chambers, of which four have humidity capability.
- Two thermal shock chambers.
- One altitude chamber measuring 19.5′ in diameter and capable of 100,000 feet simulated altitude.
- A salt fog chamber with an approximate inside dimension of 8’ x 4’ x 4’.
- Wind driven rain machine with a wind turbine capable of wind speeds up to 160 mph.
- Drip pan as required for MIL-STD-810 Drip Testing.
- All necessary IP Coding Equipment including a large dust chamber
For more information on climatics testing, please click the following links: