Keystone Compliance is a fully-compliant climatics testing lab with the expertise and experience to assist manufacturers in meeting their regulatory compliance needs. Our scope of climatics test capabilities covers a wide spectrum. Below is a quick summary of our various capabilities.
- Altitude Testing. Our altitude testing capabilities include altitude and temperature / altitude.
- Fungus Testing. Keystone Compliance has an expansive scope of fungus testing capabilities.
- Humidity Testing. The climatics lab features numerous chambers capable of delivering a range of humidity conditions. We can accommodate test items of nearly any size.
- Icing & Freezing Rain Testing. Combining our temperature chamber and ingress protection equipment, we deliver effective and accurate ice testing.
- Immersion Testing. Our immersion testing capabilities include a tank with a 16-foot depth.
- Ingress Protection (IP) Testing. IP Code testing is a lab specialty with significant test equipment to cover every IP Code.
- Salt-Fog Testing. The lab features three salt-fog chambers. One of the chambers can accommodate a six foot test item.
- Solar Radiation Testing. We can simulate the impact of the sun on a device using various solar arrays.
- Temperature Testing. Keystone has numerous temperature chambers or various sizes. We can also accommodate temperature over vibration testing.
- Thermal Shock Testing. With multiple thermal shock chambers, we simulate the effects of rapid temperature changes.
- Wind & Rain Testing. Our wind and rain machine can reach levels in excess of 100 miles per hour.
In addition to covering a majority of the military and commercial standards, Keystone also covers customized test plans. Our climatics experts can either assist with creating a test plan or take a custom test plan and customize the test setup as needed. During testing, our team is in constant communication with our customers. We understand the importance of communication. If the device being tested experiences challenges during testing, our team provides engineering assistance. Once the testing is complete, a formal test report is sent in a timely manner.
Our climatics technical capabilities are included on this website. Some of the more popular standards are AREMA, CENELEC, EN 61373, IEC, IP Code, ISTA, MIL-STD 202, MIL-STD 750, MIL-STD 810, MIL-STD 883 and RTCA-DO 160.
The climatics lab is constantly expanding with the addition of new equipment. Below is a list of some of our climatics test equipment.
- Walk-in environmental chamber that has temperature and humidity. Inside dimensions are 12’ wide by 15’ deep by 10’ tall with a 9’ tall by 8’ wide door.
- Walk-in environmental chamber that can reach limits of -70 to +100°C. It’s inside dimensions are 5’ wide by 7’ deep by 7’10” tall. The chamber is cooled with 30 hp compressors for fast temperature transitions.
- Several reach-in environmental chambers, of which four have humidity capability.
- Multiple thermal shock chambers.
- Multiple altitude chambers including one able to provide temperature over altitude.
- Several salt fog chambers including one with an approximate inside dimension of 8’ x 4’ x 4’.
- A wind driven rain machine with a wind turbine capable of wind speeds up to 160 mph.
- A drip pan as required for MIL-STD-810 Drip Testing.
- All necessary IP Coding equipment. This includes a large dust chamber, immersion tanks, spray booths, spray nozzles and a steam jet.
Hundreds of manufacturers partner with Keystone Compliance to achieve their climatics testing needs on an annual basis. To experience why so many manufacturers count on us, please request a quote.