|Lightning & Surge Testing|
|Electrostatic Discharge Testing|
|EMI Site Survey|
|What is EMC/EMI?|
|Common Sources of EMI|
|Research & Development|
Keystone Compliance is a unique EMC test facility because of our focus on assisting our customers achieve the measurements and certifications that they are seeking. Our lab features three 3-meter EMC chambers and two military/aerospace EMC chambers. In addition to the chambers, the lab significant ground planes, equipment and software that optimize the efficiency of the testing.
Our EMC/EMI testing capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Radiated immunity testing up to 200 V/m from 10 kHz to 40 GHz
- Radiated emissions testing up to 40 GHz
- Surge testing to 10kV/10kA – and higher
- Electrostatic Discharge “ESD” testing up to 30 kV
- Conducted immunity testing to levels well above the highest defined “standard” levels
- Magnetic field immunity testing up to 100 A/m continuous and 1000 A/m short/impulse
- Customized transient waveforms to extend level, duration and/or repetition of the standard’s definition
- Shielding Effectiveness from small panels and boxes all the way up to large enclosures and cabling, with a wide dynamic range all the way to 40 GHz
What differentiates Keystone Compliance from other EMI test labs is our consultative engineering and expedited EMI test reports. Our staff understand EMC/EMI testing and has extensive experience with radiated immunity, radiated emissions, conducted immunity, conducted emissions, surge, ESD and shielding effectiveness testing. We also cater to specialized testing requirements. If you do not see the test standard or testing requirement you are looking for, please contact us as we may still be able to assist you.
For more information about our scope of accreditation, please visit the links below.