|Dynamics Testing Overview|
Keystone Compliance is a fully-compliant dynamics lab with the expertise and experience to assist manufacturers in meeting their regulatory compliance needs. What differentiates Keystone Compliance from other EMC labs are its staff, technical capabilities, facility and equipment.
Staff: Keystone Compliance is an accredited laboratory with a staff of engineers and report writers with the technical expertise to meet testing requirements with thoroughness, accuracy and efficiency. The staff at Keystone focuses on proactive communication with the customer. Our engineers understand the importance of providing technical feedback and detailed reports with quick turnaround times. Our goal is to expedite the testing process with positive results for the customer.
Technical Capabilities: Keystone Compliance’s specific dynamics testing capabilities include, but are not limited to, testing to the following standards; AREMA, CENELEC, EN 61373, ISTA, MIL-STD 167, MIL-STD 202, MIL-STD 750, MIL-STD 810 and RTCA-DO 160.
Facility: Customer comfort is a priority of Keystone Compliance. The facility is a 20,300 sq. ft. building completely renovated in 2011, located on a three-acre campus. The lab space is brightly lit, temperature controlled and features a spacious customer lounge with individual workstations, WiFi and numerous other amenities.
Equipment: Our dynamics lab is highlighted by the following equipment:
- One electrodynamic shaker which is a 13,000 lbf shaker with 3” max displacement. It includes a unibase with a hydrostatic slip table with journal bearings (specifically for testing tall racks in the horizontal directions).
- One electrodynamic shaker which is an LDS 4,000 lbf shaker with 2” max displacement. It includes a unibase and hydrostatic slip table.
- One electrodynamic shaker which is a water-cooled Ling 4,000 lbf shaker with 1” max displacement. It includes a unibase and hydrostatic slip table.
- A medium size dynamic shock machine, that is capable of thousands of G’s on payloads up to 200 pounds.
- All vibration and shock capabilities are augmented through Spectral Dynamics Jaguar controllers. We have sine, random, sine on random, swept sine on random, random on random, resonance tracking, classical shock, SRS shock, transient capture, and transient playback capabilities with these controllers.
- In addition, Keystone Compliance has capabilities to perform both on- and off-site vibration analysis using a Spectral Dynamics Bobcat data acquisition system.
For more information on dynamics testing, please click the following links: