|Facility & Equipment|
|Facility & Equipment Overview|
Keystone Compliance has two semi-anechoic EMC test chambers for use in military, aerospace and automotive testing. There is one standard-sized chambers and one over-sized chamber. The over-sized EMC test chamber measures 32’ long by 20’ wide by 10’ high, is absorber / ferrite lined and accommodates large products such as automobiles, unmanned aerial vehicles and large industrial equipment. The chamber features large entry doors measuring 7’ wide by 10’ high, a flush mount 8’ diameter turntable capable of rotating loads up to 8,000 pounds and an engine exhaust system which allows Keystone to perform testing on engine operating devices.
Specific capabilities of the test chamber include radiated emissions measurements in the frequency range of 10 kHz to 40 GHz and radiated immunity/susceptibility capabilities of 10 kHz to 40 GHz up to 200 volts/meter.
Specific military, aerospace, and automotive standards competency:
- Military Standards (including MIL-STD-461/462, MIL-STD-202, MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-1399)
- Aerospace Standards (including RTCA/DO-160, EUROCAE ED14, Airbus & Boeing Directives)
- Automotive Standards (including SAE/USCAR-28, AKLV 16, SAE J1113)
- FAA Certification Testing to RTCA/DO-160E, MIL-STD-461E & EUROCAELED-14E.
- Multiple Stroke/Multiple Burst Lightning Strike Simulation (including RTCA/DO-160, EUROCAE ED14, Airbus & Boeing Directives)
- UK Ministry Of Defense testing in accordance with Def-Stan 59-411.
- Panavia Tornado aircraft specification testing.
- Automotive compliance testing per SAE & various other industry related standards.
- Shielding effectiveness on enclosures, materials and components.
- HIRF & RS103 testing in excess of 200 V/m.
- Electro-Magnetic Emissions/Susceptibility.
- Magnetic Susceptibility Testing.
- EMC Engineers on staff to provide EMC design/recommendations or fixes during the test process.