Keystone Compliance has three ANSI C63.4 (NSA) compliant 3-meter, semi- anechoic absorber / ferrite lined chambers. These 3-meter chambers allow Keystone Compliance to perform full qualification, 3-meter measurements in the frequency range of 30 MHz to 1 GHz required by the CISPR 22, CISPR 11 and FCC Part 15 standards, as well as meet the field uniformity requirements of the EN 61000-4-3 standard. Further, to ensure these chambers continue to meet these evolving standards, they have been designed to perform testing up to and beyond 18 GHz.
Specific commercial standards competency:
- Full European Compliance (CE-Mark) Testing and Engineering Support to include EN 55011, 55013, 55014, 55015, 55022, 55024, 55103, 61326, 60601-1-1 & -2, 61000-4-X series, 61000-6-X series, 60065, 60204, 60950, 61010, ATEX Directive.
- EMC Compliance Testing per CISPR, FCC, VDE, IEC, EN, FDA, MDS & ANSI Standards.
- CCC Mark Certification which is required on all products bound for China.
- Testing on Automotive Electrical/Electronic Sub-Assemblies.
- Korean Electric Testing Institute (KETI) EMC and Product Safety Testing on products for the “eK” Mark.
- Pre-Compliance testing for South Korean “MIC” Mark.
- Mitigation (troubleshooting) with design assistance available.
- ETSI Testing for Compliance to the R&TTE Directive.
- Radiated and Conducted Immunity/Emissions Testing to Worldwide Requirements.
- Seminars/Consulting (EMI/EMC/ESD/EMP/EMF).
- IEC/FCC/IC approved 3 meter semi-anechoic chamber and 10 meter OATS.
- We provide full NOM Mexico approvals.
- Military, Aerospace, and Automotive Testing.
- Test & Consulting Services.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Testing to 25 KV.
- Certified by European Competent Body Technology International Europe to ISO/IEC 17025 and EN45001.
- Test Plans, Design Documentation, DOC’s & TCF’s.