|Facility & Equipment|
|Facility & Equipment Overview|
Keystone Compliance has three ANSI C63.4 (NSA) compliant 3-meter, semi- anechoic absorber / ferrite lined chambers. These 3-meter chambers allow Keystone Compliance to perform full qualification, 3-meter measurements in the frequency range of 30 MHz to 1 GHz required by the CISPR 22, CISPR 11 and FCC Part 15 standards, as well as meet the field uniformity requirements of the EN 61000-4-3 standard. Further, to ensure these chambers continue to meet these evolving standards, they have been designed to perform testing up to and beyond 18 GHz.
These chambers have the following characteristics:
- Measurements of 18′ high by 20′ wide by 30′ long.
- All three chambers have exhaust systems that allow us to test devices while they are operating and additional exhaust capabilities to dissipate heat load when necessary.
- All three chambers have oversized doors with the largest being 10′ by 10′.
- Two of the three chambers have large flush-mount turntables capable of turning 8,000 pounds.
- All three chambers have dedicated control rooms.
- Keystone Compliance has two semi-anechoic EMC test chambers for use in military, aerospace and automotive testing. These chambers measure 16’x16’ with a 12’ ceiling. Both chambers have engine exhaust system which allows Keystone to perform testing on engine operating devices.
- Specific capabilities of the test chambers include radiated emissions measurements in the frequency range of 10 kHz to 40 GHz and radiated immunity/susceptibility capabilities of 10 kHz to 40 GHz up to 200 volts/meter.