|Lightning & Surge Testing|
|Electrostatic Discharge Testing|
|EMI Site Survey|
|What is EMC/EMI?|
|Common Sources of EMI|
|Research & Development|
In addition to our 3-meter and MIL-AERO EMC test chambers, Keystone Compliance has an extensive inventory or hardware and software. These assets provide Keystone with the capability to perform testing for the demanding specifications of the test standards listed on our EMC Testing page. We also have the ability to customize tests to extend to higher test levels for even the most demanding applications.
Testing capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Radiated immunity testing up to 200 V/m from 10 kHz to 40 GHz
- Radiated emissions testing up to 40 GHz
- Surge testing to 10kV/10kA – and higher
- ESD testing up to 30 kV
- Conducted immunity testing to levels well above the highest defined “standard” levels
- Magnetic field immunity testing up to 100 A/m continuous and 1000 A/m short/impulse
- Customized transient waveforms to extend level, duration and/or repetition of the standard’s definition
- Shielding Effectiveness – from small panels and boxes all the way up to large enclosures and cabling, with wide Dynamic Range all the way to 40 GHz
Keystone Compliance uses customized software applications to simultaneously optimize tests for performance, efficiency and accuracy to ensure testing is completed as quickly and precisely as possible.
We also cater to specialized testing requirements – If you do not see the test standard or testing requirement you are looking for, please contact us as we may still be able to assist you.