- One electrodynamic shaker which is a 13,000 lbf shaker with 3” max displacement. It includes a unibase with a hydrostatic slip table with journal bearings (specifically for testing tall racks in the horizontal directions).
- One electrodynamic shaker which is an LDS 4,000 lbf shaker with 2” max displacement. It includes a unibase and hydrostatic slip table.
- One electrodynamic shaker which is a water-cooled Ling 4,000 lbf shaker with 1” max displacement. It includes a unibase and hydrostatic slip table.
- A medium size dynamic shock machine, that is capable of thousands of G’s on payloads up to 200 pounds.
- All vibration and shock capabilities are augmented through Spectral Dynamics Jaguar controllers. We have sine, random, sine on random, swept sine on random, random on random, resonance tracking, classical shock, SRS shock, transient capture, and transient playback capabilities with these controllers.
- In addition, Keystone Compliance has capabilities to perform both on- and off-site vibration analysis using a Spectral Dynamics Bobcat data acquisition system.